Dukes Chophouse is the Capital Region’s newest must-try restaurant. Enjoy a superior dining experience in a fun, comfortable atmosphere just steps from Rivers Casino & Resort’s gaming floor. An outdoor patio with sweeping river views adds to the ambiance of this casual chophouse, which features a selection of 35+ day wet-aged 100% Linz Heritage Angus steaks, fresh seafood, an extensive wine selection and more.
A private dining room for intimate events and a lounge directly connected to the High Limit gaming area make Dukes the place to be seen at Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady.
Named for Schenectady icon Tony “The Duke” DeLorenzo, Dukes is the collaborative creation of the Rivers Family and the Mallozzi Family.
Monday – Friday, 11am-4pm (last seating)
Saturday & Sunday, 10am-2pm (last seating)
Monday–Saturday, 5pm-10pm (last seating)
Sunday, 5pm-9pm (last seating)
Dukes is located just off the casino floor, therefore patrons must be 21+ to enter.
- Azzaam Hameed | Friday, December 15, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Jecco Trio | Saturday, December 16, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Ed Clifford | Thursday, December 21, 2017– 6:00 PM
- Cliff Brucker | Friday, December 22, 2017– 5:30 PM
- George Muscatello | Saturday, December 23, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Ed Clifford | Thursday, December 28, 2017– 6:00 PM
- Jeff Nania | Friday, December 29, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Peg Delaney | Saturday, December 30, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Jecco Trio | Friday, January 5, 2018– 5:30 PM
- Mike Lawrence | Saturday, January 6, 2018– 5:30 PM