Dukes Chophouse is the Capital Region’s must-try restaurant! Enjoy a superior dining experience in a fun, comfortable atmosphere just steps from our gaming floor. An outdoor patio with sweeping river views adds to the ambiance of the chophouse, which features a selection of premium steaks, fresh seafood, an extensive wine selection and more! Guests can also join us for Brunch every Sunday from 10AM – 2:30PM.
With a private dining room available for intimate events and a more casual lounge and bar serving lunch and happy hour specials, Dukes offers an array of dining experiences.
Named for Schenectady icon Tony “The Duke” DeLorenzo, Dukes is the collaborative creation of the Rivers family and the Mallozzi family.
Dukes is located just off the casino floor, therefore patrons must be 21+ to enter.
Lunch: Monday – Saturday 11AM – 3PM
Brunch: Sunday 10AM – 2:30PM
Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 4PM – 10PM
Friday & Saturday 4PM –11PM
Bar: Sunday – Thursday: 10AM – 12AM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM – 2AM
- Wayne Hawkins | Saturday, July 20, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Mia Scirocco | Friday, July 26, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Michael Lawrence | Saturday, July 27, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanine Ouderkirk | Friday, August 2, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanine Ouderkirk | Saturday, August 3, 2019– 5:30 PM
- David Gleason | Friday, August 9, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Michael Lawrence | Saturday, August 10, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanne O’Connor | Friday, August 16, 2019– 5:30 PM
- TS Duo | Saturday, August 17, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Elizabeth Woodbury Kasius | Friday, August 23, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Wayne Hawkins | Saturday, August 24, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Mia Scirocco | Friday, August 30, 2019– 5:30 PM
- David Gleason | Saturday, August 31, 2019– 5:30 PM