Dukes Chophouse is the Capital Region’s must-try restaurant! Enjoy a superior dining experience in a fun, comfortable atmosphere just steps from our gaming floor. An outdoor patio with sweeping river views adds to the ambiance of the chophouse, which features a selection of premium steaks, fresh seafood, an extensive wine selection and more!
With a private dining room available for intimate events and a more casual lounge and bar serving lunch and happy hour specials, Dukes offers an array of dining experiences.
Named for Schenectady icon Tony “The Duke” DeLorenzo, Dukes is the collaborative creation of the Rivers family and the Mallozzi family.
Dukes is located just off the casino floor, therefore patrons must be 21+ to enter.
Lunch: Monday – Saturday 11AM – 3PM
Brunch: Sunday 10AM – 2:30PM
Dinner: Sunday – Thursday 4PM – 10PM
Friday & Saturday 4PM –11PM
Bar: Sunday – Thursday: 10AM – 12AM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM – 2AM
- Michael Lawrence | Friday, March 22, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Wayne Hawkins | Saturday, March 23, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Mia Scirocco | Friday, March 29, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Chris Dollard | Saturday, March 30, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanine Ouderkirk | Friday, April 5, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanine Ouderkirk | Saturday, April 6, 2019– 5:30 PM
- David Gleason | Friday, April 12, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Elizabeth Woodbury Kasius | Saturday, April 13, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Jeanne O’Connor | Friday, April 19, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Rob Aronstein | Saturday, April 20, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Mia Scirocco | Friday, April 26, 2019– 5:30 PM
- Michael Lawrence | Saturday, April 27, 2019– 5:30 PM