Dukes Chophouse is the Capital Region’s newest must-try restaurant. Enjoy a superior dining experience in a fun, comfortable atmosphere just steps from Rivers Casino & Resort’s gaming floor. An outdoor patio with sweeping river views adds to the ambiance of this casual chophouse, which features a selection of 35+ day wet-aged 100% Linz Heritage Angus steaks, fresh seafood, an extensive wine selection and more.
A private dining room for intimate events and a lounge directly connected to the High Limit gaming area make Dukes the place to be seen at Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady.
Named for Schenectady icon Tony “The Duke” DeLorenzo, Dukes is the collaborative creation of the Rivers Family and the Mallozzi Family.
Daily, 11am-2pm (last seating)
5pm-10pm (last seating)
5pm-9pm (last seating)
Dukes is located just off the casino floor, therefore patrons must be 21+ to enter.
- TS Duo | Friday, May 26, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Nat Phipps | Saturday, May 27, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Cliff Brucker | Friday, June 2, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Wayne Hawkins | Saturday, June 3, 2017– 5:30 PM
- David Gleason | Friday, June 9, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Joe Finn | Saturday, June 10, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Lecco | Friday, June 16, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Peg Delaney | Saturday, June 17, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Azzaam Hameed | Friday, June 23, 2017– 5:30 PM
- Tim Olsen | Saturday, June 24, 2017– 5:30 PM
- David Gleason | Friday, June 30, 2017– 5:30 PM