Next stop, BIG WINS! Book your next bus tour to Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady for an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy non-stop action on the gaming floor, delicious dining options and live events & entertainment during your visit.
The Bus Marketing Team is available to create a customized experience just for your group!
Call 518-579-8601 or email [email protected]
Bus Program Policies & Procedures
To qualify as a Bus Group, we require a minimum of 15 people in the group to stay for at least a 4 hour visit. Enjoy incentives based on the size of your group!
Per security policy, guests who appear visibly intoxicated may be denied entry to Rivers Casino and Resort.
- All bus bookings must be made at least 3 full business days in advance of your arrival.
- Reservations may be made by calling or e-mailing the Bus Marketing Department, the email address to book is [email protected].
- All booked buses will receive a confirmation number.
- You only have a confirmed reservation when you receive a confirmation number from the Rivers Casino and Resort Bus Marketing Department via phone or email.
- If you need to cancel, unless you are canceling due to weather, please call to cancel at least 3 days in advance of your schedule arrival date.
- Bus reservation policies may change at the discretion of Rivers Casino and Resort at any time.
It is mandatory that any persons entering Rivers Casino and Resort gaming floor must be 21 years of age or older, and present a valid state issued photo ID. Security reserves the right to card any persons entering the property; if they do not have valid ID they will not be permitted to enter the casino. In an effort to prevent confusion, please make sure that your group is aware of this policy.
- Upon arrival to Rivers Casino and Resort all bus passengers must remain seated and on the bus during the bus greeting process.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought off of the bus and into Rivers Casino and Resort.
- All scheduled tour buses arriving at Rivers Casino and Resort may park for free on Rivers Casino property.
- Our bus parking area is just a short walk from our casino.
- Overflow parking is located in the east parking lot next to the hotel.
- We are requiring Certificates of Insurance for Commercial General Liability as well as Automobile Liability. The CGL limit should be at least $2 million dollars aggregate, and $1 million dollars per occurrence.
- The Automobile Liability limit must be $5 million dollars.
- This policy applies to all vehicles that carry 16 passengers or more.
- The policy should name specifically: Capital Region Gaming LLC, DBA Rivers Casino and Resort at 1 Rush Street, Schenectady NY, 12305 as additional insured, and contain a waiver of subrogation.
- We must also receive proof of workers’ compensation coverage if your drivers are not independent contractors.
- All tour operators, group leaders, or individuals who reserve a bus tour are responsible for contacting their hired bus company to make sure all appropriate insurance paperwork is filed with the Bus Marketing Department, at Rivers Casino and Resort.
*Email: [email protected]
- NO BUS CAN ENTER RIVERS CASINO AND RESORT PROPERTY WITHOUT COMPLETED INSURANCE.
- All passengers are dropped off in our bus drop-off area at the casino. The bus then departs to park, at our parking facility.
- Buses may pull up to our drop-off area to pick up departing passengers no sooner than 15 minutes prior to their departure time
- Group leaders/bus drivers are responsible for alerting passengers to their departure time.
- Rivers Casino and Resort employees will not assume the responsibility of assembling bus passengers at the appropriate time for departure from the casino.
*It is at the discretion of Rivers Casino and Resort to alter or change the above requirements or information at any time.
Fill out the form below and our friendly Bus Marketing team will respond to your inquiry. Thank you!
This is not a reservation form. All bus groups must be confirmed prior to arrival. Guests seeking information should be at least 21 years of age or older.